Careers with GAA
Our people at GAA are highly talented, professional and committed to delivering excellence in their fields. We fully understand the importance and relationship of employing the right motivated people to enjoy contributing to GAA’s future success.
As we continue to grow, we will be recruiting more professionals across a number of fields to join our team. Our website will be the first platform for advertising any vacancies needed in the future.
Below you will find some of our recent and current advertisements:
Planning Coordinator (Code: GAA – OPS – 001)
- To coordinate and plan scheduling of all bookings of GAA Training Facilities (SIM, SEP, CBT, classrooms and instructors) with clients in a professional manner.
- Liaises with internal instructors to modify the training courses schedule as required.
- To coordinate all logistics for the client including hotel bookings, air ticket bookings and visa application processes for GAA clients, instructors and guests.
- Aviation, flight and operations training
- 2 years of experience in airline booking.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business Administration or any relevant field is required.
- Knowledge of statistics.
Applications for this position should be emailed to email@example.com, mentioning the reference code: GAA – OPS – 001 in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Simulator Engineer (Code: GAA – ENG – 001)
- To install, maintain, repair and evaluate all simulator equipment and associated training equipment in most efficient and effective manner, so to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize operating cost and to ensure services availability of a high standard.
- Ensures effective planning and work allocation is conducted in accordance to priorities.
- Ensures the utilization of equipment, spare parts and consumable items in a cost effective manner.
- Contributes in the technical evaluations of products/services and produce relevant reports.
- Monitors the day to day operation, maintenance and supervision of the quality of the customer services.
- Adheres to safety and security regulations and ensures they are strictly followed.
- Aviation, flight and operations training.
- 5 years of experience in Flight Simulator Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/ electronic engineering.
- B2 license holder Part 66 is preferred.
- Knowledge of programming is an advantage.
- Knowledge of electronics fault finding techniques.
Applications for this position should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference code: GAA – ENG – 001 in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Aircraft Engineering Instructor (B1 or B2)
The following qualities are essential for this position:
Current B1- B2 EASA basic license.
Have at least one aircraft type rated EASA Part 147 approved course certificate (e.g. Airbus A320 family, Airbus A330, Boeing B787)
Minimum of two years practical experience in aircraft maintenance
Minimum requirement of 6.5 for IELTS or 80 for TOEFEL
Preference will be given to applicants who have instructor experience on Airbus and/or Boeing aircraft.
Applications for this position should be emailed to email@example.com by 3rd April 2017, mentioning the reference code: GAA-OPS-001 in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Business Development Coordinator (Reference code: GAA-BDM-001)
- Interested candidates should be results-focused individuals with a sales personality and excellent communications skills in both English and Arabic and can work well both alone and as part of a Team.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding for marketing and feel comfortable attending events and trade shows to promote and sell the Academy’s products and generate sales leads and interest.
- Comfortable with using and applying skills in Social Media (content creation and strategy) and work closely with and liaise with the PR Department.
- 1-2 years of experience in the marketing and sales field is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Applications for this position should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th March 2017, mentioning the reference code: GAA-BDM-001 in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.