Careers with GAA
Our people at GAA are highly talented, professional and committed to delivering excellence in their fields. We fully understand the importance and relationship of employing the right motivated people to enjoy contributing to GAA’s future success.
As we continue to grow, we will be recruiting more professionals across a number of fields to join our team. Our website will be the first platform for advertising any vacancies needed in the future.
Below you will find some of our recent and current advertisements:
Aircraft Engineering Instructor (B1 or B2)
The following qualities are essential for this position:
Current B1- B2 EASA basic license.
Have at least one aircraft type rated EASA Part 147 approved course certificate (e.g. Airbus A320 family, Airbus A330, Boeing B787)
Minimum of two years practical experience in aircraft maintenance
Minimum requirement of 6.5 for IELTS or 80 for TOEFEL
Preference will be given to applicants who have instructor experience on Airbus and/or Boeing aircraft.
Applications for this position should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd April 2017, mentioning the reference code: GAA-OPS-001 in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Business Development Coordinator (Reference code: GAA-BDM-001)
- Interested candidates should be results-focused individuals with a sales personality and excellent communications skills in both English and Arabic and can work well both alone and as part of a Team.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding for marketing and feel comfortable attending events and trade shows to promote and sell the Academy’s products and generate sales leads and interest.
- Comfortable with using and applying skills in Social Media (content creation and strategy) and work closely with and liaise with the PR Department.
- 1-2 years of experience in the marketing and sales field is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Applications for this position should be emailed to email@example.com by 30th March 2017, mentioning the reference code: GAA-BDM-001 in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.